Saturday, September 7, 2013

August Totals and September Goals

I'm about a week late, but I've been busy catching up on the RHOOC reunion special. I mean, it was 3 parts!  That took some serious time commitment!  Oh, and I was running a little...or a LOT!

I had my highest mileage month EVER!  August was just over 100 miles!  This has been a goal of mine for, oh I don't know, forever!


I want to keep my September goals pretty straight forward. 

1) Stick to my running schedule.  Exactly 4 weeks until the marathon!! 



2)  Bring lunch to work and make dinner...aka, plan meals and take my lazy butt grocery shopping!

All a girl needs.

3)  Get some sleep!  I have been working early, but staying up late.  I need more sleep to function a little better and reduce my coffee intake a bit. 



What are your goals for the week or the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment