Sunday, September 8, 2013

Winner, Winner, Pancake Dinner

As predicted (by myself), I came out the winner for the pancake eating contest.  Before the contest started, my nephew asked what the prize would be for the winner.  Pancakes of course!  And the satisfaction of winning.

Here's a little video of the event.  It's a little blurry, but you get the idea.



I only had to eat 11 to win since my nephew stopped at 10, but I ate 20.  I must say, I felt a little sick while I was eating the last one.  But now, I could totally go for some pancakes.

He said we can have a pizza eating contest as a rematch.  I'm down with that since it will be after my 20 mile run!

When I got home, I took a nap and then went to my neighbors to watch the Packer game.  It was a good one, but too bad they lost.

What did you do today?


No comments:

Post a Comment