Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Zumba Tuesday!

I finally got a bike ride in today.  It wasn't long, only 6.5 miles, but it still counts!


I almost ran head first into a robin when I rounded a corner.  Thankfully, the bird is faster than I am at switching directions!  And then, a squirrel ran right out in front of me!  I was sure I was going to hurt an animal today.  I made it home without harming anything.

I also had Zumba tonight!  I cannot say enough how much I love this class/the instructor.  The class is always jam packed.  The instructor has awesome music choices and is so full of energy!  And I love the expressions on his face!  It almost makes me wish the class was 2 hours instead of just one!

On a separate note, my vegetable garden has really been struggling this year.  It's been much cooler and much wetter.  Last year at this time, I was already getting in zucchinis!  I am excited about my kale that is growing.  This is the first time I've planted it.

I hope that's kale.  I thought my pepper plants were just blooming.  Turns out, they are weeds.  But boy, are they really flourishing!

Is your garden doing well?  What did you plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment