Monday, July 1, 2013

June Totals and July Goals

June flew by and according to my workout totals, I don't have too much to show for it.  Hopefully I can have better results in July!


So, on to my goals for July!

I've been reading The Hunger Fix for awhile.  It's been slow going.  I'm almost done reading about the first stage of detox.  So, my first goal for July is to

The Hunger Fix on Amazon

1) Finish this book!  I bet you thought I was going to say start detox!  Heck no! lol.  Maybe eventually, but I want to see where this is going.

2)  Start and finish an ab challenge.  A person I follow on FacebookGone Bananas For Running, brought up doing an ab challenge for the month of July.  I've tried doing this before and lasted about 2 and a half weeks.  So, hopefully I will have better luck this time.  I have already completed Day 1!


3) And my favorite goal, SWIM and BIKE!  I have a tri in 42 days.  I really need to get in some swim workouts and bike rides, because guess what I will be saying after the race?  "I wish I had done more."

Do you have any goals for July?  What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment