Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Holy Humidity!

The past week has been SO humid and on and off again rain.  I was able to get in my 5 mile long run yesterday after work, because I skipped it this weekend.  My Garmin doesn't beep anymore at my miles, so I didn't worry about my splits.  I just ran out half way and came back, enjoying the scenery.


After I stretched and showered, Kevin and I went shopping and went to dinner.  We have a wedding reception on Saturday.  He wanted a shirt and I thought I would see if I could find a dress that I liked.

I tried on two.



I bought one of them.  Which one do you think looks better?

Kevin went to Georgie Porgie's for dinner and I ran down to Jimmy John's for a sub.  I ate it inside Georgie Porgie's and felt so naughty!  

I had off today and was well overdue to go grocery shopping.


We hadn't gone shopping since we got back from Vegas.  I finally have fruits and veggies to eat again!

Today, I went to Zumba at the gym.  The instructor is SO fun!  I just smiled and had a blast the whole time!  I'm glad I got in a workout, because I had already used my calories for the day!


Now, after Zumba, I have 500 calories left after dinner!  

Did you work out today?

No comments:

Post a Comment