Monday, June 24, 2013

Jo Mo Runs

I've stopped blogging for a while.  I got a bit busy with life.  I got married June 15, 2013!  It was our ten year anniversary of being together.  We decided to keep it simple and small and had our families come to Vegas with us to tie the knot.


We all had a blast!  I would definitely go back, but I was ready to come home.

I decided to start this new blog site for a couple of reasons

1. My other blog is Food, Running, and Other Ramblings at www.sbr4evr.blogspot.com.  It's kind of a mouthful.

2.  I like this name better.  My married name is now Molina and makes a catchy nickname of Jomo that my sister in law gave me.

3. While I will still write about everything, my main focus is running.  I like to tri, cook, eat, etc.  But, I think I write mostly about running...and not running...avoiding to run...you know.

I started marathon training (for my first marathon) the week I left for Vegas.  The marathon is in October.  I also have a Tri in August and have to figure out how to fit in the swimming and biking.  I hope you join me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment